Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One of those days!!

Tell me, have you ever had one of those day...or weekends that just sucks! This weekend for me was a little bit sucky..yet great as well! My internest went down on friday, with the promise that it would be back on on saturday, I was ok. Now its Tuesday...and i stil lcant get on my dang computer at home, which in turn, made my comp paper late! Life sucks today! On a brighter note, by best friend in the whole entire world, Austin Bair, came home for a visit! He goes to Job Corps up in Minot to get his GED, and I miss him like crazy! Seeing him this weekend made my life so much better! We hung out everyday, and went to the Justin Bieber move...no he is not gay...he is just an awesome person to have gone with me :)! He left yesterday, and Ive been down in the dumps since then! I cant wait till he comes back for good later this month! BIG plans..I guess this blog turned more into how much I love and miss my best friend, then how my weekend sucked for that one part..ok, so im just going on now! haha! I had a point, and now its gone! Oh, well! And Austin, if you ever read this blog..remember...Te amo Pedro! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment